If the seller cancels the order before dispatching it, no compensation is expected. But if the order is canceled mid-transit, the seller will have to pay the shipping fees to the logistics partner.
A seller must try to avoid cancellations as it results in the loss of reputation of the seller on the portal. The seller must update their listings and avoid taking orders for products that are not available.
This will ensure that the items ordered are in stock and delivered on time.
Depending on the situation, respective sellers may offer Return, Exchange, Replacement, and/ or Refund options to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have all the options.
- Users have to place their request within 7 days of them receiving the product.
- In case of technical issues, we will try to help you resolve them by troubleshooting your product either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit.
- If the issue is not resolved, depending on the availability of the product, we may exchange or initiate a refund.
- In the case of any other reason for return, we will process it if the request is placed within the 7 day period.
If the item belonging to the owner is damaged by any cause listed under “What is covered”, then we will compensate the owner for the cost of repair/replacement if the item has passed the scanner test and an activated protection plan.
What is covered?
- Breakdown of an item due to transit.
- A device that has passed the scanner test and is protected by an active protection plan.
What is not covered?
- We will not be liable for any claim on the device for which the protection plan has not been activated or the device has not passed the scanner test.
- We will not be liable for any claim that is originally not covered by the manufacturer of the device.
These may or may not be limited to
- A claim where the original identification/serial number is removed, obliterated, or altered from the Covered Asset.
- An incorrect or abnormal electrical or signal connection to the equipment.
- Any modification to the equipment which is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or use of any accessory which has not been approved by the manufacturer.
- Any equipment used outside India and requiring service/claim outside the Indian Territorial borders.
- A defect in external wiring, an electrical connection that is not an integral part of the equipment.
- Any corrosion, blockage, denting, or scratching on the equipment.
- Any routine maintenance or service or inspection of the equipment.
- Any cleaning of video/audio heads or any normal replaceable or limited life consumables of the equipment.
- Any repair carried out by anyone other than authorized service providers of the equipment, as approved by the manufacturer or service provider after the protection plan has been activated.
- Any design fault or damage arising from errors, omissions, or defects in any applications or systems software.
- Any cost incurred where no breakdown has been found.
- Any damage caused by any household pets, rats, cockroaches, or any other animals or insects.
- Any service items, normally replaceable components or limited life consumables including but not limited to fuses, remote control, batteries, etc.
- Any claim arising out of any detention, seizure, or confiscation by any legal authorities.
- Any damage due to normal wear and tear, moths, insects, vermin, mildew, inherent defect, or any other gradually operating cause of the equipment.
- Damage caused by the equipment being used after any fault becomes apparent.
- Reduction in market value following repair or reinstatement of the equipment.
- Any repair or replacement of components, which were faulty or had suffered a breakdown prior to the start date of this cover.
- Any property more specifically warranty by any other Protection Plan or guarantee (i.e. manufacturer guarantee).
- Any loss arising from a change in broadcast/reception technology but not occasioned by any manufacturing or workmanship defect.
- Any loss or damage arising out of external cause, including but not limited to fire, theft, explosion, water damage, the act of god perils, riot, strike, malicious damage, terrorism, etc.
- Any loss or damage to accessories/remote used in connection with the equipment that was not supplied at the time of purchase of the equipment.
- Any loss arising from improper storage, transportation, delivery, or installation/re-installation of the equipment.
- Beneficiary/Owner/Covered person’s consequential losses of any kind and/or legal or contractual liability of any kind, other than the terms & conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The cost of installing any optional attachment/accessory to the equipment.
- Any loss arising out of mechanical and/or electrical breakdown caused by overloading, strain, overrunning, freezing, excessive pressure, short-circuiting, overheating of the equipment.
- Any loss arising out of ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste or from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
- Any loss or damage due to the use of fake parts other than approved and/or supplied by the manufacturer or service provider.
- Any loss or damage caused by or arising out of the willful acts or omission or gross negligence of the Covered Person and/or Covered employees.
- Any replacement or repair of the entire item arising out of any loss or damage of any part or component which is covered under the Protection Plan and is unavailable in the market. The liability in such a case will be restricted only to the value of the damaged part or component.
- Any cost of diagnostic or dismantling nature, unless accepted as part of an authorized claim.
- Any loss due to any person obtaining the equipment by deception.
- Any loss directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening through or in consequence of war, invasion act of a foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, nationalization, or loot pillage in connection therewith.
Note : We are the mediator between the seller and buyer, we do not hold any liability for the product or its authenticity